No webhooks recieved

I created a JWT app and set up webhooks sending to my server: Screenshot by Lightshot and as you see, it was validated successfully. But only the event “endpoint.url_validation” was sent, then the others did not send to my server.

Can you please check this, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @antero
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!
There are some steps that might help you to debug your issue:

1. Send a post request to your Endpoint URL, if you do not receive this event then you will have to check your Endpoint

2. If you DO RECEIVE the post request, but not the Zoom events at all (to your Endpoint), please provide us with the following information so we can escalate this issue

3. App ID

4. Endpoint URL

5. Expected events

6. Meeting IDs

Now, please note that our JWT app type is going to be deprecated, so I would highly recommend you start migrating your integration to a Server-to-Server Oauth app or Oauth app.

https://developers.zoom.us/docs/internal-apps/jwt-app-migration/

Hi @elisa.zoom
Thanks for your response.

I have tested sending a Post request to the endpoint url and it received normally, please check my screen shots: Screenshot by Lightshot

As I mentioned before, only the event validating the endpoint was sent, all others like user_created, invitation_accepted … did not send to my endpoint.
Here is my app information:

• App ID: (redacted) (The ID I get from the app information url)
  • Endpoint url: (redacted)
  • Events: User has been created / User has accepted the account invitation

Thanks for your help.

Hi @antero
I was able to look into your app, are the events * User has been created / User has accepted the account invitation the only ones you are not getting.?

Please, make sure to migrate to our Server to Server Oauth app instead of using the JWT, we will be deprecating it soon

Hi @elisa.zoom ,
Sorry for missing your response, I have just tested the events “User has been created / User has accepted the account invitation” and see that webhook does not work.