JWT App Type Create button is not showing

Can you create more than one JWT app using the JWT type app builder because, right now, it doesn’t show the Create button?

Thanks,
Tharaka

Hi Tharaka,

Since JWT Apps are account wide, you can only have 1 JWT app per account. However, you can generate several JWT tokens using the credentials of your 1 JWT app, and these tokens can operate independently of each other (i.e., they can have different expiration times and you can have several active tokens at once).

To generate a JWT Token you can click the View JWT Token dropdown from the credentials tab of your app.

Let me know if this helps to clarify. Thanks!
Will

Thanks will.zoom! This app I am trying to install using JWT is called Talkdesk. It doesn’t have a zoom app.

Also, my JWT is set for BetterCloud app. The settings for BetterCloud JWT are not the same as the settings for Talkdesk. For instance, event subscription is set to off for bettercloud but it’s required for talkdesk. Do you know if i can use the same JWT for the two apps and make the necessary changes to the existing JWT to match the second apps needs or I need to create a second JWT token which would have its own blank slate of settings that I can change to match the settings talkdesk required.

Thanks,
Tharaka

Hey @bpit,

I’m happy to help out here! Best practice would be to generate a separate JWT token for each of the services that you plan to integrate with. Each token would have a separate expiration time that you could reference to generate a new JWT as needed.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

how do you create a separate JWT token for talkdesk app?

Thanks,
Tharaka

Hi @bpit,

You can find detailed instructions on generating a token here at the bottom of this post:

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.