JWT Token not working in macOS SDK

Description
With macOS SDK “Intel-Only” sample application running on Xcode 10, Xcode 10.2.1

1. I am facing crash during launch when I run the app directly immediately after downloading,
  2. I created a new Project added all the SDK’s, libraries and project files manually to the new project it shows the Login window first it shows to enter the domain name which I mentioned as “zoom.us” and then asking for jwt token which I entered from the “App Credentials” Page. On Click of Auth Button it returns “ZoomSDKError_ServiceFailed” error.

Which macOS Client SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Launch App Enter the Domain name as “zoom.us
  2. Checked Custom UI check box
  3. Click Set Domain Button
  4. Enter Jwt token from App Credentials page setting it expiry time to 1 week.
  5. Click Auth Button
  6. Error “ZoomSDKError_ServiceFailed” occurs

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019, 8-Core Intel Core i9)

Additional context
Let me know if any further details are required from my end.

Hi @niravd, thanks for using our SDK.

Can you confirm that you are using the sample app included with the SDK? Also, are you using the SDK key/secret? If you use the same credentials used for the REST API, SDK authentication will fail.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom Thank you for replying,
I am using sample app included with the SDK.

Firstly in this environment

but I was able to open app with the ZoomSDKSample_intel.app file in the project bundle

Also, are you using the SDK key/secret?
I am using the credentials from app market place

Auth Token I am using is generated like this

Hi @niravd,

Thank you for providing the information screenshots. Based on the second screenshot you have provided, you are using the API key/secret. The SDK credentials are going to be under an entirely different app in your marketplace account.

In the screenshot below, the app with the SDK type is the app that you should be selecting to retrieve your credentials.
Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 11.44.53 AM

Please let me know if you are still running into this issue after using the correct credentials.

Thanks!

Thank you for your reply @jon.zoom
its working for me now.

Glad to hear it’s working!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.