With macOS SDK “Intel-Only” sample application running on Xcode 10, Xcode 10.2.1
- I am facing crash during launch when I run the app directly immediately after downloading,
- I created a new Project added all the SDK’s, libraries and project files manually to the new project it shows the Login window first it shows to enter the domain name which I mentioned as “zoom.us” and then asking for jwt token which I entered from the “App Credentials” Page. On Click of Auth Button it returns “ZoomSDKError_ServiceFailed” error.
Which macOS Client SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Launch App Enter the Domain name as “zoom.us”
- Checked Custom UI check box
- Click Set Domain Button
- Enter Jwt token from App Credentials page setting it expiry time to 1 week.
- Click Auth Button
- Error “ZoomSDKError_ServiceFailed” occurs
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019, 8-Core Intel Core i9)
- OS: macOS Big Sur 11.2.3
Let me know if any further details are required from my end.