Linux Raw Recording Sample Error

I am experiencing issues with accessing raw recordings from a meeting. I am following the instructions provided in the [https: //github. com/ zoom/meetingsdk-linux-raw-recording-sample] to build an application using Docker. However, I encounter errors during the build process. Below are the error messages I am receiving:

Building CXX object CMakeFiles/meetingSDKDemo.dir/meeting_sdk_demo.cpp.o
1.144 In file included from /app/demo/meeting_sdk_demo.cpp:38:
1.144 /app/demo/MeetingRecordingCtrlEventListener.h:49:62: error: 'IRequestEnableAndStartSmartRecordingHandler' has not been declared
1.144 /app/demo/MeetingRecordingCtrlEventListener.h:53:59: error: 'ISmartRecordingEnableActionHandler' has not been declared

1.144    53 |         virtual void onSmartRecordingEnableActionCallback(ISmartRecordingEnableActionHandler* handler);       
1.144       |                                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.205 make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/meetingSDKDemo.dir/build.make:76: CMakeFiles/meetingSDKDemo.dir/meeting_sdk_demo.cpp.o] Error 1
1.205 make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:83: CMakeFiles/meetingSDKDemo.dir/all] Error 2
1.205 make: *** [Makefile:91: all] Error 2
------
Dockerfile:52
--------------------
  50 |
  51 |     # Execute additional commands
  52 | >>> RUN cd /app/demo && rm -rf bin && rm -rf build && cmake -B build && cd build && make
  53 |
  54 |     # Set the working directory to the source folder
--------------------
ERROR: failed to solve: process "/bin/sh -c cd /app/demo && rm -rf bin && rm -rf build && cmake -B build && cd build && make" did not complete successfully: exit code: 2

Also i include all header file i am using zoom-meeting-sdk-linux_x86_64-5.17.11 these version but it is not include IRequestEnableAndStartSmartRecordingHandler header file
Could someone assist me in resolving this issue and guide me on how to access raw meeting data on Linux? Am I following the correct procedure?

Thank you.

Hey @zoom341 ,

We run meeting bots at scale using the Linux SDK and have run into many similar scenarios before, so I’m happy to help any way I can here!

It looks like you’re currently using version 5.17.11, but the IRequestEnableAndStartSmartRecordingHandler was only introduced in version 6.0.10.

To resolve the issue you’re seeing, you should upgrade to the latest version of the Linux Meeting SDK. The meeting-sdk-linux-raw-recording-sample demo repository you referenced seems to be on version 6.1.0, so if you’re using code derived from this app, you may want to use the same version to ensure feature parity.

Alternatively, if you’re primarily looking to get access the raw audio/video data, another option is to use the Recall.ai API for your meeting bots instead. It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.

Let me know if you have any questions!