List channel members Duplicate Key 400 error

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)

Description
Recently we experienced a high volume of HTTP 400 errors while listing channel members.
The errors appear to be happening in specific channels.

Error?

{
    "code": -1,
    "message": "Duplicate key {REDACT} (attempted merging values {id: {E}{REDACT}{/E}..."
}

How To Reproduce
curl -H "Authorization: Bearer $token" https://api.zoom.us/v2/chat/users/{userId}/channels/{channelId}/members?page_size=100
I can provide you with the specific endpoints that include userId and channelId , where we are encountering errors via DM if it’s helpful.

Thank you.

Hi @k-root
Sorry for the late reply here!
Are you still experiencing this issue?

Yes @elisa.zoom, we’re still experiencing this issue.

Thanks for confirming this @k-root
I will send you a DM so you can share more details with me

You can ask a GPT bot about this issue :rofl:

Hi! We are experiencing the same case since, at least, 2023-04-19. Any known remediation? Thanks in advance!

HI @daniel.martinez
I am actively looking into this.
I will send you a DM to follow up

1 Like

Hello,
I am following up on this request on behalf of @daniel.martinez and wanted to see if there is any update?

Hey @william2
Sorry, I did not update this thread… this issues has been fixed :slight_smile:

Hi @elisa.zoom ,
Thank you for sharing an update.
Unfortunately, we are still seeing the ‘Duplicate key’ error.

Please let me know if you require any additional information.

Hey @william2
I will send you a private message to follow up on this issue

Hi @elisa.zoom

Thanks for sharing the update.
We are still seeing the ‘Duplicate key’ error, too.

I have posted the issue in the private thread. Unfortunately, haven’t received your reply. Need your help.

It seems like there are issues with listing channel members using the API endpoints provided. The HTTP 400 errors and the specific error message indicate a duplicate key problem. To reproduce the issue, the curl command with the appropriate authorization token is being used. If needed, I can share the specific endpoints, including the OpenAI userId and channelId, where the errors are occurring via direct message. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

hi @k-root I am looking into this

Hi @all
This issue has been resolved on our end.
We identified a bug and it has been fixed.
Happy coding :slight_smile:

Hi @elisa.zoom
I don’t think this issue is resolved. I still see this error a hundred of times in the past 3 days in our system log. Could you please check this issue again?

I will send you a private message @k-root
so you can share some logs with me