List Meeting Api the participant is not correct

Steps to reproduce :the meeting has host and a learner > Learner leave meeting and join in again > Staff end meeting
Expected Result:the api will show participant number is 2
Actual Result:the api shows participant number is 3

Hi @Bruce.Wang ,

For that endpoint, if a participant leaves and rejoins and and they are not authenticated (i.e. logged in), they will receive a unique participant number and be counted as a different participant.

@gianni.zoom
Thank you very much for your reply.
But when I go to access the List meeting participants QoS API, only one piece of data is returned and another person’s data is not returned, what is the reason for this?

Hi @Bruce.Wang ,

Only one object in the array is returned or there are three objects but only one contains data? Can you please share the full response in private message along with your developer email, account id and zm-tracking-id for the response (found in the response header)?

When you click on your notifications, you will see a mail icon. There you will see the private message.

@gianni.zoom
Thank you very much for your reply.There’s another problem.
List meetings API:
This API often fails to get the meetingId, what is the reason?

Hey @Bruce.Wang ,

I opened up a developer support ticket on your behalf (TS1194310). Please check your email for connection with support to resolve this issue.

@gianni.zoom
Thank you very much for your reply.There’s another problem.
List meeting participants QoS API:
This API can only get 10 pieces of data, if the data is more than 10 pieces, I need to access other API is that right?

@gianni.zoom
Thanks,the cause of the problem has been found.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Customer need to use next page token for subsequent results.