List meeting participants not working for "Live" meetings

Using: GET /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

Basically I want a list of participants in a specific meeting while it’s running.

Works great as soon as the meeting is over. But not during.
I’ve checked all the prerequisites setting ‘type’ to ‘live’, I set the scopes and I have a Business or higher license. Since it works after the meeting is over I assume the format is correct and must be a permissions issue for live meetings? I’m using the uuid for the meetingId. Although I’ve tried both the id and uuid. Response is always: “Request failed with status code 404” . As a test I end the meeting for all users and run the same query and it works. But I need it to work while the meeting is still running.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi @kevin.hutler , there’s shouldn’t be any restriction for live meetings since you have the scopes and permissions needed to access the endpoint itself. I will direct message you so you can please provide the following:

• approximate date when app was created
  • app type (if relevant)
  • client id
  • dev email associated with credentials making API request
  • API response screenshot
  • API response zm-tracking-id (found in the response headers)
  • full API request

Thank you for your reply. It seems to be working now. Not sure what changed. But I get a complete list of participants now. Did you make any changes to my account to get this to work?
Thank you for your help,
Kevin

Hi @kevin.hutler ,

I didn’t make a change but there might have been an issue affecting particular customer clusters that was found and fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.