`List meeting participants` response missing "bo_mtg_id"

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
GET /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

Description
When calling the GET /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants endpoint for a live meeting, the bo_mtg_id field is missing from many of the participants. I know based on webhook data that most of the participants should be in breakout rooms, but that is not reflected in the response. The same does not happen for past meetings.

Error?
N/A

How To Reproduce

1. GET https://api.zoom.us/v2/metrics/meetings/89213610850/participants?type=live&page_size=300 for a live meeting with participants in breakout rooms
  2. Server-to-server OAuth app

Expected result: Participants actively in breakout rooms are listed in the response under participants with a bo_mtg_id.

Actual result: The bo_mtg_id field is missing from many participants know to actively be in breakout rooms.

Hi @sasha.badov
Thanks for reaching out to us
Allow me some time to do testing on my end. I will try and replicate this behavior and will come back to you with an update.
Cheers,
Elisa

@elisa.zoom, thanks for responding. I believe someone internally has already confirmed the bug and there’s a ticket created for it.

Thanks @sasha.badov
If you have the ticket number that you could share with me that would be helpful so I can keep track of it!

I don’t have the ticker number unfortunately. We were told that we would be updated on the status, but I don’t know any more beyond that.

Thanks @sasha.badov
Appreciate that! I will try to find it and keep an eye on it!