List_registrants: Meeting Not Found Error 404

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
meeting → list_registrants()

Description
When accessing the registrant data for meeting ids using the “meeting list_registrants” API, I am encountering an error message that says “Meeting not found” (404 error). But for the same meeting id the “meeting list_meeting_participants” API returns the list of participants. There are 19 meeting ids for which this issue is happening.

I have attempted to access data for the following meeting IDs: 98701491504, 94248272096, 99949592856, 93745149515, and 98783005722. For all of these meetings, I have been unable to retrieve registrant data.

Error?
<Response [404]> b’{“code”:3001,“message”:“Meeting does not exist: 98701491504.”}’

How To Reproduce
fetch the response for meeting list_registrants() api with meeting id

Hi @udaya
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
I have taken a look into those meetings that you shared and I am not able to locate them, could you please confirm with me if the meetings were deleted on your end?

Hi @elisa.zoom
These meeting ids exists in our system. These meetings took place in the month of February. We can see it in the past meetings from our dashboard. But it is not under any individual account.
We can’t post the screenshot since this is a public forum.
Please let us know if you need any more information.

I will send you a private message so you can share with me those images.
In the meantime could you confirm those meetings were not deleted?
I understand that you can see them in the Dashboard but if you are not seeing them under any account, this could be the case.