List Users API returns the desired user but GET by userId returns 404 Not Found

Description
I created a user via POST users API and then deleted it using DELETE by userId. I opened the Zoom User Management UI and could still found the deleted user in that list. I could find that user by calling List Users API but returns a 404 Not Found when trying to fetch it using GET by userId.
On opening that user in the UI, it displays a message “User not exist. (1,001)” , this same code is returned when trying to fetch this user using the GET by userId API.

Error
A deleted user is shown in the Users Management section in UI and was returned in the GET users API but returns a 404 Not Found when grabbing it via GET by userId. Also, doesn’t show up in the UI profile section.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
GET users and GET user by userId

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
I’m not sure how to reproduce this but we often face this issue in our regular automation run. We’ve a fixed email-id(say abcd@automationx.com) that is used to create the user during data setup and delete it during tear down.
Note: We’ve fixed and always use the same email-id to create/delete the user in every automation run.

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
I can share all the details like userId and other relevant data in a private message or an email.

Hey @amans,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread and the full request that you’re making to the Get a User API and I’ll investigate this further.

Thanks,
Max

@MaxM I’ve dropped an email to the aforementioned email with the relevant details. Hoping to hear you soon with the resolution.

Thanks
Aman

Hey @amans,

Thank you for sending in a ticket, I’ll follow-up with you there.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.