Livestream API Get stream details

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
The Get live stream details end point (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/getlivestreamdetails) only returns the custom live stream details.

Describe the solution you’d like
It would be really useful to get the YouTube and Facebook (esp. YouTube) stream details back via the API. Mainly if this was a page_url as I can then redirect my web app users to those streams.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
I guess the alternative is to instruct users to always use the custom stream as I can get the page_url for that, but Zoom makes it very easy to set up streaming with YouTube and facebook)

Additional context
The response schema could be updated to

{
  "type": "object",
  "properties": {
    "stream_url": {
      "type": "string",
      "description": "Custom Stream URL."
    },
    "stream_key": {
      "description": "Custom Stream Key."
    },
    "page_url": {
      "description": "Live streaming page URL for a Custom Live Stream. This is the URL using which anyone can view the live stream of the meeting."
    }
  }
  "youtube": {
      "description": "Live streaming page URL on YouTube. This is the URL using which anyone can view the live stream of the meeting."
  }
  "facebook: {
      "description": "Live streaming page URL on Facebook. This is the URL using which anyone can view the live stream of the meeting."
  }
}

This would maintain backwards compatibility for those who have already implemented the endpoint. I guess the question is does Zoom get the page_url back from YouTube or Facebook?