LTI Pro Blackboard

LTI Pro Blackboard integration. Cloud Recording Link. Recordings To Students.

In Blackboard, Cloud recordings publish works -ONCE, then subsequent attempts to publish other recordings fails. No error message seen, recordings just don’t show up.

Hey @Mark_Hackett ,

It could take some time for the recordings to show up based on how long the meeting was. Do you see them appear now?

Thanks,
Tommy

Time does not appear to be the issue. Waiting does not resolve.

Hi @Mark_Hackett,

Thanks for confirming that you’re still see this issue. Can you provide the following so that we can further investigate:

• Meeting ID for the recording(s) if you have it
  • Screenshot of what you see in LTI Pro

Thanks,
Will

Will,
Meeting ID that successfully published: 944 6776 7046

Meeting ID’s that fail:
841 1773 6473
845 597 214

Hi @Mark_Hackett,

Thanks for sharing these details—we’re looking into this for you. (ZOOM-247425)

-Will

Hi @Mark_Hackett,

Do you have any additional details that you can share in regards to how you’re publishing these recordings? Are you trying to publish multiple recordings per meeting? Is it only working for one meeting at this time, and then failing for others?

Let me know, thanks!
Will

The behavior we saw was:
In the LTI config, we enabled Cloud Recording Link and set the Recording To Students parameter to Published.
We then logged into a Blackboard shell, select the Zoom meeting tool, All My Zoom Meetings/Recordings, click Cloud Recordings Tab, toggle On the Publish option next to recordings.
Enter Student Preview, click Zoom Meeting, select Cloud Recordings tab -No recordings display. (For me - I am the Zoom account owner.

As a test another user attempted above. The process worked for 1 recording, but then subsequent publishing attempts fail. The recording does not show up.

Thanks for getting back to me with these details @Mark_Hackett!

To clarify this point:

We then logged into a Blackboard shell, select the Zoom meeting tool , All My Zoom Meetings/Recordings , click Cloud Recordings Tab, toggle On the Publish option next to recordings.

Is this for just 1 meeting, or is this for all meetings under this tab?

And when you say:

The process worked for 1 recording, but then subsequent publishing attempts fail. The recording does not show up.

Is this for 1 meeting or several meetings?

Thanks!
Will

“Is this for just 1 meeting, or is this for all meetings under this tab?”
-For me, any meeting under the tab. I’ve hit Publish on several, but none over come over or “publish”

“Is this for 1 meeting or several meetings?”
-In the instance of the other test-case user, it was 1 recording attempted to publish, which worked. Any further attempts at publishing other (single) meetings, failed.

Thanks @Mark_Hackett,

We’re looking into it and I’ll let you know if we need any additional details.

Best,
Will

Thank Will. Any update?

Hey @Mark_Hackett,

Thanks for following up on this—our team is still looking into this. I hope to have an update for you shortly.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.