Zoom recording events not being sent

Zoom webhook events related to recordings recording.started , recording.paused , recording.resumed , recording.stopped, and recording.complete are not coming to
my request in our web hook endpoint , webhook events related to meeting are coming properly
I have added all the recording events in Event Subscriptions , Can you help me
If you need any more information please let me know

Hi @onepgrguest,

Is the app you’re using a private app or a public/published app?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and making sure that you’ve actually held a meeting with recording enabled?

Let me know—thanks!
Will

No our app is not published yet , and I have also enable recording
during the meeting , I regenerate the publishable URL after adding the recording event
in Event Subscriptions

Hi @onepgrguest,

Thank you for confirming. Can you please share some example Meeting IDs where you expect to have received a recording event? I will be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,
Will

Here is my meeting details
meeting id : 74325263978
uuid : FH78G516TxexTT2fEVygFA==
host_id: jpHke89nRuiNtTSKRdh94A
duration: 60
start_time: ‘2021-01-29T18:30:08Z’,
timezone: Asia/Calcutta
I have also enable recording during meeting

Hi @onepgrguest,

Thank you for sharing these details. In taking a look at this Meeting ID, I’m not immediately seeing a past occurrence for this. Can you confirm when approximately this took place?

Thanks,
Will

Yes this meeting occurred at
29 January 18:30 pm

Hi @onepgrguest,

Thank you for confirming.

I can see in our logs that this meeting had Local Recording turned on instead of Cloud Recording. Only cloud recordings will trigger the Recording Completed event.

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.