LTI Pro: Create meetings in Bulk via LTI Pro / Improve 'Import Meetings' feature

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.

I find it frustrating when I have to manually create hundreds or thousands of Zoom meetings in our learning management system. Or when I have to train hundreds of teaching staff on how to create Zoom meetings in the Zoom LTI page, but they all either forget how to do it, don’t follow the instructions, set it up incorrectly, or weaponise their incompetency so we have to do it for them.

The current ‘Import Meetings’ feature does not resolve this issue. The CSV template is not sufficiently detailed for us and the meetings still have to be created manually within Zoom.

Describe the solution you’d like

I would like to be able to take an export of data from my timetable software (CelCat), import it into the Zoom LTI Pro to create Zoom meetings for each scheduled session in the timetable.

I would like the CSV format to include all of the information found on the Zoom LTI Pro page, so that we can populate it.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered

We’ve tried doing it ourselves. We’ve tried getting teachers to do it. We simply want to be able to export data from the timetabling system, and import it into the Zoom LTI without having to manually create sessions anywhere.

The current ‘Import Meetings’ does not resolve this issue. The CSV template is not sufficiently detailed for us and the meetings still have to be created manually within Zoom.