If a user deletes a single occurrence of a recurring meeting through the LTI Pro, then restores that occurrence via the main Zoom web site, that restored occurrence never shows up again in LTI Pro.
The restored occurrence does not reappear in LTI Pro even though it shows in the main Zoom web site and the rest of the recurring meetings still appear in LTI Pro.
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a recurring meeting.
- Import said recurring meeting into LTI Pro.
- From the list of Upcoming Meetings in LTI Pro, select Delete for a single occurrence. Select Delete just this occurrence.
- In the main Zoom web site, select the topic of that recurring meeting, select Show all occurrences, select Restore for the deleted occurrence.
- The restored occurrence is now visible again in the main Zoom site’s meeting list, but that restored occurrence never reappears in LTI Pro. We left it overnight, and it still has not reappeared in LTI Pro.
Screenshots (If applicable)