LTI Pro Integration Moodle Meetings View Error

Description
I have configured a LTI Pro integration in my Moodle.
When a Teacher access to his Zoom meetings view inside his course can see they own meetings and meetings of other Teacher.
Error
Why the Teacher can see other Teacher meetings? I want that only can see his own meetings

Which App?
LTI Pro

Screenshots (If applicable)

Hey @webcreacio,

The LTI Pro app is an account level app meaning it should be installed by admins to manage all the Zoom meetings across a Zoom account.

In the Zoom web portal itself, the teachers will only see their own meetings.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy

Then I have a issue. I have a course Moodle with one teacher enrolled and she created her meetings in LTI Zoom meeting activity but she also can see the meetings of other teachers… why?

Teacher1 can see her meetings and meetings of Teacher2. Is this the proper working?

Thanks,
Pol.

Hey @webcreacio,

Is Teacher1 an alternate host?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi there,

We are having the same issue. If teacher configures multiple LTI Pro ‘activities’ in a Moodle course, then within each activity we see ALL zoom meetings and recordings within the course. Is it possible to see only the meetings and recordings specific to that particular activity?

thank you

Regards

Elena

Hey @ranzco,

It is intended for any teacher within a course to see all meetings of that course. If you are wanting to separate the meetings, you probably should use different courses.

Thanks,
Tommy