LTI Pro on Zoom display meeting from other activity

Description
I installed the LTI Pro App via the Zoom Marketplace and then added a new credential to get the LTI URL, LTI Key and Secret. Then I added in Moodle an external tool with the URL, key and secret following the official guide. After that, I added the LTI tool activity in my courses. Everything is ok if I add only one activity (external tool), but if I add more than one (even with restrictions based on groups) in each activity you can see all the meetings created in the same course.

I usually provide the same course for different classes, so the same page is used by different groups of people.

The problem is: in the same course, student can see and join meeting room of different activity in which the student is not enrolled, this problem cause confusion and make student attend different meeting.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App?
Knowing the app can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Install the LTI Pro App via the Zoom Marketplace
  2. In Moodle, create an activity: external tool → zoom
  3. Create new webinars
  4. Create a new activity in the same course: external tool → zoom
  5. Create new webinars

Screenshots (If applicable)

In each activity should be visible only the meetings circled with the same color as the group.

Additional context
I also assign each teacher as a host with licensed user, so they can create and delete meeting course freely.

Hi @Gioia,

For questions on the LTI Pro app, please submit a ticket to our Technical Support team here. They’ll be best suited to assist.

Thanks,
Will