Manage a Zoom meeting waiting room with the API

Is there a plan to incorporate the ability to automatically manage waitrooms through Zoom Apps/API?

For example:

I would only like to admit certain whitelisted names/emails. If a name/email that is not on the whitelist joins the meeting waiting room, they will automatically be denied. If the name/email is on the whitelist, they will be accepted.

@2xJonny ,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum – I’m happy to help! It sounds like you were looking for a way to block users in specific domains. You can actually accomplish this via the other web portal. Here is our support documentation on this topic for reference please take a look and let me know if this helps.

Blocking users in specific domains

1 Like

Thanks, this setting is very helpful.

Now, the only issue I face is actually inviting specific email addresses that is linked to an authenticated account. I have the “Signed in to account associated with the invited email” authentication method enabled, but how do I choose which emails are invited/authenticated?

Thanks

@2xJonny ,

This will depend on how you plan on creating the meeting and sending the detail to the participants. Can you describe the meeting creation and meeting details distribution workflow you intend to use?