Zoom api- add email ids to meetings

I want to allow a only certain email ids to join the meeting. How can I add certain users to a meeting through zoom api? Other users should not be able to join the meeting using the link

Hi @mitz.mulgaonkar, when Creating or Updating a Meeting, the settings object contains an option to enforce_login_domains. This will allow only logged in users from specific domains to join the meeting.

Hi, but what if i need to restrict certain email ids of my domain? how can i achieve that?

@mitz.mulgaonkar in this instance I would require registration for the meeting and use enforced login.

Here’s a guide to Meeting Registration. Registrants can be added through the Add Meeting Registrant API.

Is there any api to add participants?
I do not want to add registrants

Also, I am creating a meeting using zoom rest api with type 2 and join_before_host set to true. Still when user tries to join it though web sdk, I am getting an error saying meeting is not started

You can automate this by inviting people and approving them and only approved user can attend the meeting.

Also, I am creating a meeting using zoom rest api with type 2 and join_before_host set to true. Still when user tries to join it though web sdk, I am getting an error saying meeting is not started.

Any idea about this?

Make sure

settings: { waiting_room: false }
While creating a meeting

When I set waiting_room: true, that time waiting room is not available. Web sdk just returns the error message saying meeting is not started. I need to show waiting room like it shows on mobile app. How can I achieve this?

Hey @mitz.mulgaonkar,

What version of the Web SDK are you using? Waiting room should work with 1.7.6.

Thanks for your help @kunal! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy