Manage undefined number of hosts for a coaching app

Description
We need to develop a marketplace where an undefined number of fitness coaches can host meeting with one or many students.

We can’t know exactly the total number of coaches and we can’t know how many coaches will be in meeting in the same time.

What is the best way to handle this use case?

Here, our requirements:

• We need to scale automatically our plan according to the number of users
  • The coaches don’t have to pay Zoom, only us have to handle the cost

I reviewed two solutions

Let me know the best solution :slight_smile:

Hi @julian, this sounds like an ideal candidate for our ISV Partner program. I would send an email to isv@zoom.us with the number of coaches and students you’re anticipating even at the beginning. That team will help from there :slight_smile:

Thanks for your answer @michael.zoom.
I will contact them.

1 Like

Let us know if you need anything else @julian! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy
I still didn’t get answer from the isv@zoom.us team…
What is the average response time?

Hey @julian,

The ISV team is currently experiencing a high volume of requests. If you do not hear from them by the end of next week, please let us know.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello Tommy,
I still don’t have answer…

In the meantime, is it possible with a pro account to “recycle” licenced account via the API?
For example we don’t expect more than 10 meetings with different hosts in the same time so can we:

• Create a licenced account before the meeting via the api

• Run the meeting with the licenced account

• Delete the licenced account after the meeting via the api (to stay in the quota)

Hey @julian,

Apologies for the delay, the ISV is currently experiencing very large volume. You can also fill out this form to help expedite your request:

As for your use case with 10 meetings / hosts, that is possible! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.