Manual approval doesn´t work

Really…I don´t understand what happen with Zoom…they never give and answer problems.
I can´t approve or deny no one of the attendees that have not completed the registration process.
Before in the registration report I could see the state of each attendee like “approved” or “pending” but now, the attendees who are pending are listed as “null”.

Can someone please give me an idea to solve this?..

Hey @mcariboni,

Happy to look into this for you. What is the meetingUUID for this meeting?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy , thank you for your response!

So … sorry but I don’t know where I can get the UUID. (I’ve looked it up on the forum but couldn’t find information where I can get it) Maybe the meeting ID can help, I can also leave the event registration link.

815 6595 9040

I have been doing some testing and have found that when an attendee signs up for the event and does not complete the payment, it becomes pending for a few hours, and then they go into the “null” state. And with null status I cannot approve or deny anyone from the zoom platform.

Do you have any idea how can I solve this??

Thank you for your time and attention!!

Investigating in the documentation I have discovered that it should have a tab called pending approval but I do not have it, does anyone know how to solve this? I need to manage the assistants.

Some wondered how I approved people before, well, I registered myself as an assistant without completing the payment, so when I searched among the records it appeared as pending, then I deleted my name from the search bar and pressed enter, that way all the people who were pending approval appeared, but that no longer works.

Hey @mcariboni,

Our engineering team is looking into this issue. I will keep you updated on what they find. (ZOOM-184469)

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @mcariboni,

Which API are you using that returns the list of registrants with a null status?

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @mcariboni,

We added a status “-10” to mark registrants who failed to pay the webinar fee within 15 min. Are you using the Zoom Webinar PayPal integration?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy ,

Yes we use the PayPal integration to charge the webinars. So… I don´t know what do you mean with status “-10”. I started this thread using the standard zoom system, no plugins, no development (I know this forum is for developers, but in the zoom technical service nobody answered). I’m thinking of creating my own web token plugin for the website I’m developing, where I can also charge for webinars with a credit card too.

I think what zoom lacks is a list with all the people who do not complete the payment through PayPal. So that the webinar administrator can decide whether to manually approve or reject them.

Once again, I apologize for my English. I am using a translator.

Greetings, Matías.

Hey @mcariboni,

Gotcha! Can you confirm where you are getting this list? Are you getting it from the List Registrants API?

Thanks,
Tommy

If you go to the webinar configuration in the Zoom platform, you have a button like this.

From this button a .csv file is downloaded that could be imported into excel (currently it doesn’t work correctly, excel does not detect the separation of fields from the csv, you can try it yourself).

Thanks for the info @mcariboni!

We are continuing to look into this issue. :slight_smile:

I will get back to you with an update.

-Tommy