Update registrant status API not working

I’ve implemented your APIs in my platform with the JWT authentication so I can track who is registering to a webinar and allow to register only through my platform.
So I create a webinar with required registration and manual approvation of the registrants (even if you have id/password of the webinar, you cannot get automatically in the webinar).
In my platform I create the registrant (POST
/webinars/{webinarId}/registrants) and then I approve him (PUT
/webinars/{webinarId}/registrants/status) with the ‘approve’ string for action.

Everithing worked fine until one month ago, this morning I’m not able to get the registrant approved. The registrant is created correctly, the API call for the status update returns a success response with the join_url, but in Zoom admin panel the registrants are pending for approval and on next calls to get the registrants list, they are not listed.

What has changed (which is not mentioned in the APIs documentation)? How can I get it working again?

Thankyou in advance.

1 Like

Hi @filippo.morozzi can you email developersupport@zoom.us with your a Webinar ID associated with this inconsistency? We’ll take a look.

Hi, I recently faced this same issue with two of my meetings where while updating a registrant status to approved the API returned a success response but the registrant was still in pending state.

Is this an active issue or resolved? Is there anything I can do to get this working ?

Hey @shivani,

Can you please create a new topic here: #zoom-api and fill out the post template so we have enough information to help? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy