[Marketplace Approval] No Response for Security Step

Application: TagAlong

After completing the functional review, we have sent the Security Questionnaire on January 15th and resubmitted our Marketplace application on January 16th and haven’t had an update on the process since.

As we aim to ship before the start of the next semester (ideally by next Monday) and would very much like to ship with the Zoom integration, we would appreciate it if you could provide us with an update.

Thanks,

Gokhan from TagAlong

Hey @egrigokhan ,

After checking with the App Review team, they are planning to reach out to you today or tomorrow about next steps. Stay tuned! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks! We would appreciate it if they could return today which will give us more time to work on updates until Monday if necessary.

1 Like

Please let us know if you do not hear back by end of day today.

-Tommy

I regret to say that we have still not received our decision.

Hey @egrigokhan ,

Sorry to hear that! I am checking on the status now and will report back. :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Thanks, we are awaiting your response.

Hey @egrigokhan ,

Looks like we did message you on Friday, please review and respond back if you have not already. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

I have responded 10 minutes after the original e-mail.

Hey @egrigokhan ,

Our App Reviewers needed to take an additional look at your submission. It should be nearing completion now, if it has not already.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.