I’m going to try to explain my user case
- User enables our Marketplace app
- All oauth stuff is correct, we get an access_token and everything.
- User starts a new zoom meeting
- User starts a new cloud recording
- User ends the meeting (or ends the recording)
- A action even will happen when the meeting ends and zoom will make a request to my server.
So far so good.
I want to download the recording and attach that recording to a user in my app.
I guess my question is
is there anyway to link the data that was sent back to the access_token?
is there any other way to get the data for the user other than the host_email? (I can do this but, what if the email that created the meeting don’t exists in my app? How do I link it to the right company in my app?)
Let me know if you need more details