Meeting Alerts outside of Webhooks

Hello:

Is it possible to query meeting alerts such as Audio Unstable etc for a given time interval using an API endpoint; i.e., not using a Webhook per se ?

Regards.

Hi @pkmist128

Have you looked into our Dashboard Endpoints???
We have the List Meeting Participants QoS that can be reached while meetings are live!

Let me know if this helps!
Cheers,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom,

Just to clarify - My specific question is: Is it possible to get meeting alerts such as “Audio Unstable” from any API besides Webhooks ? Currently Webhooks based Events API provides this. I am interested in getting such events via regular (Non-Webhooks) API for a given time interval. I am not so interested in quantitative QOS metrics such as jitter etc. I need the actual event such as “Audio Unstable” via an API. I could not find one. Can you provide a link to it if this exists?

Thanks.

Ah I see @pkmist128
Thanks for the clarification.
Unfortunately we do not have an endpoint that can get you that kind of data.
Feel free to make a feature request here:

Have a great day!
Elisa

Thank you.

Is there documentation on how events such as “Audio Unstable” could be entirely deduced from quantitative, per-minute QOS data, again without using webhooks ? I mean, how do you determine that there was a definitive “Audio Unstable” event before triggering webhooks?

I have not come across with any documentation that I could share with you and can provide you more details about what you are looking for @pkmist128
I will continue looking and will come back to you if something comes up