Meeting does not exist :[meeting_id]

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I have 2 accounts one for business and another for government for that I use two different endpoints.
Business: https://api.zoom.us/v2/report/webinars/{meeting_id}/participants and for
Government: I use https://api.zoomgov.com/v2/report/webinars/{meeting_id}/participants these endpoints.
I am trying to get participants list by using Government end point and getting error message like “Meeting does not exist” code: 3001. When I try with the non government api that is Business its working and getting the expected result along with participants details which webinars created under the business account.

Error
{
“name”: “StatusCodeError”,
“statusCode”: 404,
“message”: “404 - {“code”:3001,“message”:“Meeting does not exist: /.”}”,
“error”: {
“code”: 3001,
“message”: “Meeting does not exist: /{meeting_id}.”
}
}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
report/webinars/{meeting_id}/participants

Additional context
Please let me know why I am getting this error when calling participants reports with government api.

Hi @bbadange,

Did this meeting take place under your gov account? If not, you will not be able to query it under credentials associated with that account.

Note that you can only call the API on behalf of the account whose credentials its associated with.

Let me know—thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom ,

Thanks for replay.
Did this meeting take place under your gov account? - Yes
Same account have used to get the participants report from which account I have created the webinar.

Hi @bbadange,

Thank you for confirming. In order for us to take a closer look, can I kindly ask that you open a ticket with us here and share the details of the meeting and the exact request? We’ll investigate for you.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.