{"code":3001,"message":"Meeting does not exist: 85268188618."}

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.
I built a plugin about 6 months ago and it has been working without errors since then. After the new year, it is no longer able to find meetings by ID and I’m not sure why. Nothing has changed with permissions, accounts, processes, it’s all the same.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.
{“code”:3001,“message”:“Meeting does not exist: 85268188618.”}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.
I’m using oauth 2.0

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

and /reports/reportmeetingparticipants

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error
    The meeting ended and webinar ended webhooks push to this url to initiate the code.

https://apps.coursevector.com/zoom/notifications.php

If you’d like it, here’s a meeting that I know exists that will work 81552795713 while here is a meeting I know exists that won’t work 85268188618. As I said, it used to work with no issues and it broke around the time of the new year without any changes. I’m sorry I’ve made a new ticket for this when so many have been opened but none of them really apply to me.

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

I’m just kinda stuck. I’m a fairly inexperienced developer, but I had it all working and it had no issues for months. I looked through the API documentation thinking that maybe it changed, but it doesn’t look like it.

Please help :slight_smile:

Hi @training4

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum!
I see that you are having trouble fetching some meetings and getting an error code 3001, meeting does not exist.
Can you confirm with me that you have not deleted any of the meetings that you are sharing with us?
Best,
Elisa

Yes I have not deleted any meetings.

Hi @training4

Ah I see what happened. I was able to look into our logs and it seams that the Webinar that you are trying to query has only one participant, that is why you are getting that error. In order for you to query reports with one participant only, you will have to enable the “Show one person meetings and webinars on Dashboard and Reports” feature through the Webportal.

You can do so by going to your Account Settings > Admin Options > “Show one person meetings and webinars on Dashboard and Reports”

Hope this helps
Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.