Meeting End Event not firing

Description
Marketplace app subscribed to the meeting end event shown below, but it is not firing. The logs don’t list this event.

NOTE: Previously, we had been running webinars, and we switched to meetings. When I edited the existing app > Feature > Event subscriptions > Edit the event I could see that the End Meeting event had already been selected as the subscribed event. I’m not sure if this reconfiguration was automatic, as I did not do this.

Hi @bimeetings ,

Please send a support ticket with this issue. Thank you so much.

Gianni

Hi Gianni
Thanks for your help. I did in fact have a ticket for this issue in support (id 13331709) but could not get the problem answered, and was told to post in the developer forum. I’m not sure what I should do - reopen the ticket?

Here is the support ticket:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/13331709?page=1

Do I need to provide more information for this? Support has closed the ticket again, and I am not seeing any feedback here.

Webhook still is not working, meetings end, there is no log of the end event.

Hi @bimeetings,

I am sorry to hear this! Please re-open the ticket, include this forum and ask to be escalated so it can be looked at by our service engineering team.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.