Meeting Ended Webhook

Is there a situation where I should be looking for a different event than meeting.ended to get an end time? I’m getting random meetings in my db without an end time. Everything else seems to be functioning correctly.

Here are a few example uuids for the meetings that don’t have an end time defined. I can’t find a way to search for errors in the webhook logs in Zoom Marketplace.

1xKPdlavTCKOK4JirRXd2w==
2dxzvoDRSG6AG863Z8J0vg==
2f1hZTgLT+ulsrVetCAiiQ==
2rcsbIx5QZGbEys9nt5vEw==
2TLgOC+mQXCXzlPZxZYPzA==
355/DuWrTiOECMDQHq9bGA==
35YWhb86R9yJCGYmYo3ECw==
37tFtwx/SAqMwYxR6tPwVg==

Hi @msmythers, I am seeing end times for these UUIDs. Can you provide any of the requests you’re seeing with empty end time?

We don’t yet have a great way of filtering for these errors - yet - we’re working on significantly improved Marketplace call log features for developers in our road map.

@michael.zoom I’m not actually issuing requests, I’m waiting for the webhook in my API. I’m getting the vast majority, but not others. It’s really hard to troubleshoot using the logs, it’s good to hear that they’re coming. Just a way to filter based on status, endpoint, date, etc… would be great

Hey @msmythers,

The end_time is actually not included in the Meeting Ended Webhook. You need to use the duration to calculate when the meeting ended.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks, @tommy

Is the integer value seconds?

Hey @msmythers,

It is minutes. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy