Meeting SDK cross-account join policy

Hi @ken.ebbs

The issue should be resolved now, please confirm and let us know if you are still seeing the issue.

Best,

Thank you! It is working again.

1 Like

Hi @yoon.conner @chunsiong.zoom I have a published app (a general app that I converted from an OAuth app) but I am still getting an error when the user tries to join the meeting: { type: ā€œJOIN_MEETING_FAILEDā€, reason: ā€œFail to join the meeting.ā€, errorCode: 200 } Heres the detail of the issue: Error { type: "JOIN_MEETING_FAILED", reason: "Fail to join the meeting.", errorCode: 200 } errorCode: 200

Hello @simudin
Looks like there is an existing thread about this issue. Please follow up on the thread.

thank you!

Hi @yoon.conner this is the same issue that happened to my app in production: Meeting SDK cross-account join policy - #105 by hmadmin I canā€™t follow along since you solved the problem in private dm?

Hello @yoon.conner @elisa.zoom

Our application was just approved and activated this morning, but we canā€™t seem to do a cross account join. We have confirmed that we can successfully join within our account. How can we resolve this?

Thank you

Hello @mutsuo.masui

Thank you for raising this issue. I will DM you for app-specific information to help investigate.

Best,

Hi @yoon.conner will you also DM me to fix my issue?

Hello @simudin
Sure thing! I will DM you.

Thank you for the help!
Our application worked successfully!

Can you tell us the precise date this policy took effect? The thread was published on the 26th of March based on the date Iā€™m seeing here, however, my app was working fine on the 5th April and we did not need to go through approval then. A few months later when we wanted to change some API details, we were required to.