Meeting SDK High Failure Rate

Description
Hi,

We have been experiencing an issue with the Windows C++ SDK. We have observed that during peak traffic hours (usually around 10AM PDT), we’re getting a MEETING_FAIL_MEETING_NOT_EXIST error code when trying to join a meeting. For the past two days, around 50% of our meeting join attempts have failed with this error code. However, things seem to stabilize later on in the day and we’re able to join meetings without any problems.

Are we hitting some sort of rate-limiting cap for the SDK during peak hours, or is there was an internal Zoom issue that might have caused this? We haven’t made any recent changes to our code, and this issue has only started occurring the last 2 days.

If you have any insights or advice on how we can resolve this issue, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
5.13.5 (12103)

Device (please complete the following information):

Hi @SamA , are you able to provide a log captured from windows SDK?

Hi @chunsiong.zoom , thanks for the quick response. Where can I find logs of the Windows SDK and how do I send them across to you?

For the InitParams, there is a parameter which allows you to capture log

the logs should be here
C:\Users\ %username*%\AppData\Roaming\ZoomSDK\logs

Thanks, It looks like we’re not passing these params currently. I will follow up with the logs if we encounter the issue again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.