Meeting sdk with cross origin isolated

If someone has enabled cross-origin isolation (including JavaScript in HTML), and as a result, the sign-in, which means the Zoom helper link is not open, it shows that the Zoom SDK is not working. If the Zoom SDK is supposed to work with cross-origin isolation, please help me.

@freelancer.nak is your meeting sdk signin(zoom helper sign in when join the meeting) is working with cross-origin-isolate for member?

@uitestingawsai,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum - I am happy to help here. To start, please share the following details:

1. Description of Issue:

2. Chrome Version :

3. URLs (if applicable) :

4. Other browsers tested:
    Add OK or FAIL, along with the version, after other browsers where you have tested this issue:
    Safari:
    Firefox:
    Edge:

5. Requested app type, screenshots, and other details:5. Number of Users Affected*:

6. SDK version and Type:

7. What steps will reproduce the problem?
    (1)
    (2)
    (3)

8. Error Code/Message:

9. Video or Screenshot of the Issue:

10. What is the expected result?

11. What happens instead?

@donte.zoom Meeting sdk signin problem

Hete i already given all the details

Thank you for your response @info.surahalwaqiah but i go through the sdk throughly and find that when there is no passcode for the meeting with enable the cross origin isolated then zoom sdk is not working but when meeting have the passcode then it is working

Appreciate your input, @uitestingawsai. I did some tests and can verify that the SDK functions correctly when there’s no passcode for a meeting with cross-origin isolation enabled. May I ask which browser you utilized for your testing?

@donte.zoom I am using chrome browser and test in edge also have same problem. But There are many things are restricted because of enable of cross origin isolated like I am using AWS s3 bucket and get the link to display the image because of the cross origin isolated restrictions img are not displayed even though link are coming