Meeting status automatically changed after returning from sleep mode

I am facing this issue on Mac Catalina after returning from couple of hours or may be returning back from sleep mode, I can see in terminal that it shows these messages:

meetingstatus 4 0
meetingstatus 7 0

and the ShowWaitingWindow is shown continuously. I have authenticated with JWT token. I have not joined any room yet but it automatically shows these messages. I am using SDK ver: 4.6.15088.0210.

Hi zishanj,

Thanks for the post. Could you provide the SDK log for further investigation? You may find the log in ~/library/Logs/AppName.

Thanks!

I couldn’t found any log from yesterday. The most recent log was of 4th April which also contains only these lines in crashlog folder:

signed-on:04-04/16:47:07.889
email:zishanj@programmer.net
jid:onzkpvcjraeqfvckzc-2ow@xmpp.zoom.us

Hi zishanj,

Thanks for the reply. If you are in a meeting and you close the computer/turn the computer into sleep mode for a while, you will leave the meeting automatically. Once you left the meeting, the meeting status changed. This is the expected behavior.

However, as you have mentioned that you were not in any meetings but still getting meeting status changed, we have tried to reproduce this but no luck. Could you confirm that you are getting the meeting status update even when you are not in the meeting? Could you provide the steps of how to reproduce this with our demo app? Or any more details that could help us to investigate this?

Thanks!