Meeting/Webinar Attendee or Participant Data Via User Managed App (Not Account Level)

Description
For our product we were recommended to switch over to a User Level app rather than the Account Level app as it was requesting excessive permissions. That piece of info is not all that necessary but just some direction.

Pretty much I’m wondering if there is any way to get the attendee/participant data from a User Level app. I feel like this should somehow be possible as long as the user requesting is the user that created the event but this doesn’t seem to be the case. As far as I’m aware, the only way to make this work and get the attendee/participant data is from an Account Level app which has access to the report scopes to get that data.

This has made it very difficult to have our clients connect to create and manage meetings as users who are creating the events in our platform aren’t always necessarily admins on Zoom. This doesn’t seem to be an issue with any of our other integrations such as GoTo* but maybe I’m just missing something and any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth app used with C# lib.

Which Endpoint/s?
https://zoom.us/oauth/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=*

Hi @ccruz, Meeting attendee / participant data is either available through Reports (as you’ve found), or by subscribing to Meeting Events through webhooks. For user-level apps, these events are available for anyone subscribed to the app.