/meetings/{meetingId}/recordings only returns 15 recording files

I’m using the /meetings/{meetingId}/recordings endpoint to request recordings for a meeting. Unfortunately it is not returning the recording files for a meeting that happened one month ago. It only returns the latest 15 files without a way to paginate the results, or even tell me there are more results. Is this going to be added to the API? I can see the files for the last two meetings (i’m generating all the different video files so there are 7-8 files per recording) but no more.

Hi @zoom-test, I’m going to check back on a few things to get you a specific answer on the pagination of /meetings/{meetingID}/recordings.

While I know this is not a long term solution, in the interim to help you retrieve this meeting recording - do you happen to know the userID of the user who recorded the specific meeting you’re seeking? (Don’t share here, we can direct message if needed to exchange it). If so, we could likely return paginated meeting recordings from this endpoint: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/cloud-recording/recordingslist