Unable to unmute audio anymore after disconnecting and connecting an external microphone.
After disconnecting and reconnecting an external microphone, an error Your browser is preventing access to your microphone. is encountered when attempting to unmute.
1.8.0 and 1.8.5
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Join meeting and select Join Audio by Computer
- Unmute (microphone should be external and the only audio output of the device)
- Disconnect external microphone while still unmuted
- An exclamation point is shown on the microphone icon
- Reconnect external microphone
- User can no longer unmute
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: Windows
- Browser: Chrome