Microphone Issue After Updating to Zoom Web SDK 2.18

Dear Zoom Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a microphone issue that has arisen following the recent update to Zoom Web SDK version 2.18.

Issue Description: After updating to Zoom Web SDK 2.18, I have encountered a problem with the microphone functionality. Upon initially joining a meeting, the microphone does not pick up my voice. However, if I mute and then unmute, the microphone starts functioning normally.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

1. Checked browser permissions for microphone access.
  2. Ensured that the web browser is up to date.
  3. Cleared browser cache and cookies.
  4. Tested with different browsers to identify potential browser-specific issues.

Despite these efforts, the problem persists, and I believe there may be an issue with the latest update.

Additional Information:

• The microphone works normally on earlier versions of Zoom Web SDK.
  • It functions properly on the phone’s browser and when using the laptop in mobile view.

Request for Assistance: I kindly request your guidance and support in resolving this matter. If there are any known issues related to Zoom Web SDK 2.18 or specific troubleshooting steps I should follow, please provide detailed instructions.

If further information is required, I am happy to provide additional details or perform any necessary tests to assist in diagnosing and resolving the issue.

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, as the microphone functionality is crucial for effective communication during Zoom meetings.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

SWADEEP SONI

@swadeepsonijpr0141 3.0.0 fixed. can you try 3.0.0

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.