Meeting SDK Code Snippets
na

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
na

Screenshots
na

Additional context
While in a meeting, audio from microphone (Host talking) starts to cracks, and arriving delayed even being on the same LAN network

Hey @camillo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. What browser are you using when you see this issue?

As an initial test, I would try with the Sample Web App after following our guide on Improving Web SDK Performance.

This should ensure that you’re testing with the latest version and that the latest APIs are available from the browser.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks @MaxM , just tried, however, using WebSDK I am getting quite often this issue. Could be a reason that we are located in EU while most of the streaming is coming from US (just a loud guess since we tried to limit Zoom farms through the account only for the EU ones).

Hey @camillo,

Thanks for getting back to me. Typically issues like this are related to the version or not following the guide on performance. Based on our other post, I think you’ve covered all your bases.

From here, let’s open a ticket for these issues and I’ll engage our engineering team.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks @MaxM ticket issued, looking forward to the follow up.

Thank you for the update, @camillo! We will continue to look into this issue there.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.