I have a Zoom user whose call stack will not populate when there is a new call. The call stack is empty and only displays “All call logs have been handled.”
This issue first arose after the user’s Zoom account was deactivated and reactivated.
I have tried the following to resolve this issue:
- Clearing the cache and cookies on both Edge and Chrome and resigning into both the Dynamics CRM
portal and Zoom Dynamics 365 app.
- Removing the Dynamics 365 app and re-adding it
- Reinstalling Zoom full client
- Updating Zoom full client
- Setting the duration for the Dynamics 365 app to “Always” under Zoom desktop client → Settings → Phone → Call Control → Call control from third party Apps