Salesforce Integration - Phone - Queue behavior

Description
Incoming call appears (popups) for everyone in a queue, even if the person didn’t answer the call. Also it logs a call in SF from every people in the queue.

Error
The popup and the log must be done only when someone in the queue answers the call and only one time. Isn’t it?

Which App?
Zoom Salesforce App

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Install App
  2. Follow the instructions
  3. Set up Queue in Zoom
  4. Receive any incoming call

Screenshots (If applicable)
Снимок экрана 2021-06-09 в 13.47.53

Additional context
So as you may see on the screenshots (I can’t upload the second screenshot which shows Zoom view for the call), the incoming call was recorded 4 times in Salesforce, but was answered by one person only!

Thanks a lot!

Hi @kirill,

Thanks for reaching out about this. To make sure we can best assist, can you please share these details and the steps to reproduce with our Technical Support team by opening up a request here?

Thanks!
Will

Hi @will.zoom ,

Thanks, I’ve just submitted request. #11230088 - please check if I categorized it correctly.

Thank you.

Hi @kirill,

Thanks for confirming! Someone from our Technical Support team should be in touch shortly. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

Hi @will.zoom ,

They contacted me with the link Getting started with integrations – Zoom Help Center

But it didn’t help, there are just instructions on how to set up the integration, but it doesn’t describe the behavior for queues and how it can be adjusted.

Thanks.

Hi @kirill,

I will check in on this for you and follow up.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.