Missing Meeting Started Callbacks

Description
Hello, we currently have little over 200 Live Chat/Meeting records for which we didn’t receive the Meeting Started Callback Event, but have received and processed other Meeting and Recording events. We are trying to figure out why this is? Let us know if any additiona info is required.

Error
Majority of the records are from 2/2/21 and handful from March and couple from April. Here are several Meeting Ids

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT App with Webhooks Subscription to Meeting Started, Meeting Ended, Recording Started, Recording Stopped and Recording Completed Events

Which Endpoint/s?
Meeting Started Callbacks Not Sent/Recieved/Missing

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A

Additional context
N/A

Hi @kupadhyaya,

Thank you for reaching out about this.

To clarify, are you seeing any new instances of this? The reason I ask is because on the date you mentioned the majority of these were from (2/2), we experienced this outage:

This has since been resolved, however.

For the instance on 4/5, our logs have unfortunately expired, so I’m unable to check. However, can you let me know if there were any other examples?

Thanks!
Will

Hi Will,

Thanks for getting back to us. The outage makes sense, however we did receive the other callbacks on that day, it was just ‘Meeting Started’ event missing, which was rather strange?!

Also, I did let the team know that your logs may not go back that far to check the Meeting on 4/5 and I just reran the query and it’s still the most recent one that we have.

If we come across any newer Meeting instances, I’ll reach out right away.

Hi @kupadhyaya,

Thanks for letting me know—please do follow up if you see any more recent instances of this, and I’ll be more than happy to help look into it. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

Sure Will, I’ll reach out!

Thanks, @kupadhyaya :slight_smile:

Hey Will,

I just came across a record from 5/15/21, if you’re able to check it.

Zoom Meeting Id:

Zoom Meeting UUID:

Hi @kupadhyaya,

Thanks for sharing this!

In checking our logs, I can confirm that we sent a Meeting Started webhook at 01:27:57.537 (UTC).

Let me know if this helps,
Will

Will,

Thanks for the follow-up. My apologies, for this Meeting, we did get the callback but looks like we failed to update the target system with the Meeting Start information. If I see any other instances, I’ll reach out.

No problem! Sounds good. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.