Missing Callback Events

Description
We have several Meetings which had the host create one or more recordings. These meetings concluded on 2/23, but we still haven’t received the ‘Recording Completed’ callback events for them. The participants need to access the recordings and are not able to view it. Is the team able to check the logs to see if they were sent?

Error
Missing Recording Completed Callback for the following Meetings:

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT with Webhooks for the Meeting and Recording Events

Which Endpoint/s?
Recording Completed Event

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A

Let us know if additional information is needed.

We are seeing the same which led me to do an analysis on the latency we were seeing for all webhook callbacks. Occasional high webhook latency with no corresponding call log entry. In addition to the delivery delays, there are instances where we’re not receiving the request at all. I assume this is zoom giving up after multiple retries, but as I show in that thread, I’m pretty sure the delivery failures point to a problem on the zoom side, and not with our endpoint.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your insight and linking that thread,@jluker! For more insight on what you can expect regarding Webhook delays, I’ve linked our help documentation below:

Webhook delays

Notification delivery

@kupadhyaya,

Yes, we are able to check. please open up a support ticket with the following information :

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.