Missing scope in access token

Hello,

we are encountering issues with the Zoom OAuth 2.0 integration. Sometimes, after connecting Zoom to our application the tokens do not include all provided permissions (in our case we are asking for meeting:read & meeting:write, the latter missing).
This seems happening sporadically, after some days after account connection. We think that the cause may be one of the refresh token calls we periodically make that doesn’t return properly the scopes/access_token and as a consequence it makes all following api calls (as well as the oauth login) return invalid scopes.
The only thing that fixes this issue is uninstalling and reinstalling the integraion from Zoom marketplace, which is not feasible at all for our users.

I’ve seen similar reports to this one, is there any kind of solution to this?

Thank you.

Hi @andrei_noonic

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!

As you mentioned there have been similar reports to this issue in the past.
Could you please share with me the payload with the scope excluded to developersupport@zoom.us with the information and a link to this thread. I’ll be sure to troubleshoot the issue from there.

Thanks
Elisa

Thank you Elisa, sent the email.

Andrei

Thank you, someone from our team will be in touch shortly!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.