Getting Invalid access token during OAuth

For some reason, i’m getting this error when connecting an OAuth app

“Invalid access token, does not contain scopes:[user:write:admin, user:read:admin, user:read, use (truncated…)”

This happens when calling the “” endpoint with the access token.
I’ve tested the same app with the development credentials and it works perfectly. I’ve also tested it with another app that we’re using for our staging environment and it works with the production credentials.

Both apps have the same scopes:

Not sure what else to try…

Alright, after debugging locally, I realised I had to regenerate the publishable URL and then it all worked.

Hopefully this helps anybody else that had the same issue

Glad to hear you were able to resolve the behavior you were seeing, @erez ! Here is a similar which provides more reference resources for other folks who may stumble on this thread :