MobileRTC Raw Data License

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

Android Meeting SDK 6.1.0.22534

Description
I am trying to subscribe to raw data audio and video using the ZoomSDKAudioRawDataHelper and ZoomSDKRenderer classes using audio and video delegates that I implemented. The only thing I require is to subscribe to the meeting’s raw data and be able to receive it.

Error?
Both return a no raw data license error.

Troubleshooting Routes
I have followed the steps outlined here by @chunsiong.zoom to obtain a local recording token through zoom’s api. I have verified that I receive this token with a 200 success code.

I have also seen this guide on the Android SDK documentation but I do not want or need to livestream the data.

Finally, I have seen these posts by @jon.zoom but there haven’t any updates since, regarding whether there will be raw data licensing for the Android and iOS SDKs.

How To Reproduce
I am using a Server-to-Server OAuth app to get the credentials for my app. After joining a meeting with the app privilege token set to the local recording token I got from the API and the meeting status is set to in meeting,

zoomSDKRenderer = new ZoomSDKRenderer(new VideoDelegate());
zoomSDKRenderer.setRawDataResolution(ZoomSDKVideoResolution.VideoResolution_720P);
zoomSDKRenderer.subscribe(userID, ZoomSDKRawDataType.RAW_DATA_TYPE_VIDEO)

audioReceiverHelper = new ZoomSDKAudioRawDataHelper();
audioReceiverHelper.subscribe(new AudioDelegate())

where userID is a participant’s user ID.

Thank you for your time and help!

@joezoomdev

For Android Meeting SDK,

1. You do not need a license to access raw data
  2. You will need to license for raw data live streaming

To access raw data, you will either need to be

1. Host
  2. Co-Host
  3. Given Recording Privilege by Host, or have a valid Recording Token

If you wish to use recording token, you will need to put in in the appPrivilegeToken found in the MeetingParams
https://marketplacefront.zoom.us/sdk/meeting/android/us/zoom/sdk/JoinMeetingParams.html#appPrivilegeToken

Typically this is done on client SDK such as Linux, Windows and macOS.

I have not tried on Android yet, if it does not work, let me know

Hello @chunsiong.zoom. Apologies for the late response.

It is not working… I am both giving the Android SDK recording permission and I am providing the recording token in the specfied meeting parameters.

@joezoomdev can you try just providing recording permission without recording token?