Modifying user setting concurrentMeeting

Hi,
I tried using PATCH users/{userId}/settings to update the concurrentMeeting property and it sends back a 204 (No Content) but the change was not made.

I first get all the users settings from GET users/{userId}/settings then only modify the feature/concurrentMeeting property to “None”, “Basic” or “Plus” and then send it back using the PATCH endpoint

Error
No errors

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
GET users/{userId}/settings
PATCH users/{userId}/settings

Hi @victor.khazen
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, unfortunately I am not able to replicate this behavior.

Could you share with me the request body that you are sending when making this PATCH request so I can troubleshoot this?

Thanks a lot
Elisa

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for looking into this, the body wasn’t set properly, would you know why I am getting the following errors? is there something I need to check before setting concurrent_meeting?

Failed with Zoom error code 1208 and message You cant enable the Concurrent Meeting Basic feature.

Failed with Zoom error code 1210 and message You cant enable the Concurrent Meeting Plus feature.

Thanks,
Vic

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.