Multi-tenant SaaS App - oAuth or Webhook

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
As a multitenant SaaS App, we want to be able to receive notifications if a user has created/stopped a meeting. My only concern is how do we make sure that the notification we receive is for a specific tenant? Is this possible via webhook or via oauth? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Oauth / Webhook

Hi @smiranda ,

Our webhooks come with identifying information in the response bodies that can help you determine which tenant the notification is coming from.

Can you take a look at the webhooks that would be best for your use-case and let me know if the expected responses appear to meet your needs?

Thank you,
Gianni

Hi Gianni!

For your reference, Zoom users can have multiple organizations registered to the app using only 1 email. Unfortunately upon further review, we can’t use webhooks since we want to be able to publish this to Zoom Marketplace. Please do correct me if im wrong.

As for the the workflow I’ve seen for oAuth, the installation will redirect the user to our app so we can help them select which organization they want it hooked up with but essentially that’s going to be a 1:1 integration only;

Do you have any suggestions for this workflow?

Regards,
Sarah Miranda

Hey @smiranda,

Thank you for following up on this! When it comes to installing an app on an account, we don’t have a built-in method to select a specific organization. However, because the organization consists of multiple accounts you should be able to install your app on each account.

Let me know if that answers your question.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.