Multi-tenant application (JWT, oAuth or SDK)

Hello,

A similar question/solution might have been posted earlier but I am was not able to find what I am looking for.

I am working with a multi-tenant application where the users use our platform to build their booking site. Until now the meetings were done manually but we just came across the zoom integration but were not sure how to go about enabling the zoom integration for each of the users using to book virtual meetings.

Can someone please guide on what the best way would be to go about providing the zoom integration for our users who can use their personal zoom accounts to schedule meetings and we have access to those meetings details so we can list them with the details on their site.

From what I gather reading so far, we would need to use oAuth API, create an app on the marketplace, integrate with the platform, and then allow users to connect their zoom accounts using oAuth. Does that sound right?

Here is a high-level view of our platform:

Platform

Users1 Site
Customer1, Customer2, Customer3…

User2 Site

User3 Site

Hi @dpyfoundation,

Thanks for sharing these details, and that’s right—you’ve understood correctly that you will need to use OAuth in order to schedule/manage meetings on behalf of users outside of your account.

In order to do so, you’ll need to first create an OAuth App under the account you’re using to build the integration:

If your integration will be using multiple environments among customers, you can specify this in your app—we support multiple subdomains for your unique end users.

Once you’ve created your app and have tested it out, you’ll need to follow our App Submission process to get it published on our Marketplace:

Once you submit your app for review and it gets published, you’ll be able to utilize your integration outside of your account, with your end-users authorizing your app.

Let me know if this helps to clarify!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.