Multiple Instructors in Canvas

Description
I have a class in Canvas with two instructors. Both instructors want to be able to schedule and view Zoom meetings within Canvas. Unfortunately, the way the Canvas/Zoom integration is currently set up, it only seems to recognize one instructor. When the first instructor schedules a meeting, the meeting is listed on Canvas so that all students can see the upcoming meeting, but not the second instructor. When the second instructor schedules a meeting, that meeting is not listed on Canvas for anyone but herself to see. None of the students, nor the first instructor can see the scheduled meeting.

To add a bit more:
The instructors can add each other as alternative hosts, and that will fix the issue with both instructors being able to see the scheduled meeting, but the students still won’t be able to see the second instructor’s scheduled meeting.

Error
No error message.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Not sure. The integration was done using LTI Pro.

Which Endpoint/s?
Again, not sure about this one.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Add a second instructor to a Canvas course. Have the second instructor schedule a meeting.

Screenshots (If applicable)
She included screenshots of the issue showing the student view and her instructor view. I logged in as her and the other instructor and confirmed the issue. Can’t post them on a publicly viewable website.

Additional context
Nothing I can think of at the moment.

Hey @lbaker,

I am switching this to a feature request! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions.

-Tommy

Thanks Tommy! I’ve been in contact with Canvas as well. Unfortunately, their support tells me there is nothing they can do on their end. Is there anything you need from me to help escalate this request?

Larry