Multiple Passwords for the same meeting

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Multiple passwords allow access to the same meeting. I am arranging a large number of classes each week and need to allow people to register for different combinations of classes. When they register they receive the password granting access to the group of classes they’ve paid for. But at the moment - unless I ask participants to organize and remember a handful of different passwords - I cannot prevent them from using the password to log into any class they want.

Describe the solution you’d like
Two or three different passwords that grant access to the same meeting.
Imagine a “ven diagram” of participants, one password grants access to one group of classes and a second password grants access to a second group of classes.
AND there are classes that overlap which both passwords work within.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
I tried limiting access to the link to the meeting itself - everyone gets the same password but only certain people get certain links. The trouble is the administration of sorting out which links are available to which people in real time and mitigating against the potential need to change the link after the fact and communicate that change to all participants in time… This would require a mass communication effort that leaves the possibility that some participants miss the email or phone call notifying them of the change. (if the dual password option were available the links could be publicly available through a portal and changed without the participants realization.

Additional context